The waiting is over. No longer a surprise, we welcome Asher Wilson!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer & Michael started on out as friends back in high school. 18 years later, they were reacquanited and started dating. They married (9/25/05) almost twenty years from when they initially met. On May 1, 2006 sweet Sydney Vale expanded their family. Sydney's smile lights up the entire room, but its the pointer finger of authority that shows who rules the roost! Also known as punkin, Sydney is now a big sister to Asher Wilson, who arrived on April 3, 2008
1 comment:
I was so glad that I got to see Asher on Passover. He is like an angelic bundle of love. And his black hair seems very familiar. I played with Sydney and we looked at the stars in the sky. She put on a great show with all her "new" words. Toddler talk is the best. The highlight of the evening was when she let me pick her up for the first time ever. How wonderfully delicious. Even better than the chocolate maccaroons.
Post a Comment